I made these one time and it was enough for husband to confess he was addicted. Consider yourself warned.
1 bunch of green kale (you can use purple, but we prefer green)
1 TBS of extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp curry powder
fine grain sea salt to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 300° and spray two baking sheets with Pam.
2. Thoroughly wash kale and tear into bite sized pieces while discarding stems. Place in a salad spinner and dry well.
3. Combine olive oil, coriander, cayenne, and curry powder into a small dish and whisk together.
4. Transfer kale to a large bowl and drizzle the olive oil mixture over it. Toss with your hands until all the leaves are evenly coated.
5. Spread the kale in a single layer onto the baking sheets and place in the oven for 18-20 min, turning once halfway through baking. The kale is done with it is crispy and slightly brown around the edges.
6. Lightly sprinkle with salt and begin to devour. Nom nom nom ...
Original recipe inspired by Nutrition to Kitchen.