In honor of our camping trip next week and it being 10.10.10, we've decided to share with you our Top 10 Camping Essentials.
1. Left / Right Zip Sleeping Bags: this allows us to make one gigantic biscuit.
2. Headlamps: for dance parties in our tent (why else would Petzel give us a strobe feature?)
3. Jetboil: to get our eat on.
4. French Press: nothing like campfire coffee.
5. Scharffenberger Chocolate: because good chocolate can make or break your s'mores.
6. Frisbee: Team Loerke never goes anywhere without one.
7. A Good Book: for reading beside the fire.
8. Beverages: Left Hand Milk Stout for the Mr. & Fireman's #4 for the Mrs.
9. Therm-A-rest: for sweet dreams.
10. Tim's pipe & Em's cloves: because camping is a celebratory endeavor.
Click HERE to view more of our reader's camping essentials.