1. Blue Bottle Coffee: For the coffee lover we'd definitely recommend Blue Bottle's Ethiopian Yirgacheffe ($19.75 lb) or Mexican Chiapas ($17.75 lb) whole bean coffee. Both are two of our favorites.
2. Mustache Glass: Team Loerke thinks this glass is for anyone with a sense of humor and lack of facial hair ($15.00).
3. Camera Lens Bracelets: I am not a big jewelery wearer, but these lens bracelets totally make the photographer in me clap my hands and say yeah (2 for $15.00).
4. McClure's Garlic Dill and Spicy Pickles: You guys know how we feel about pickles. We recently saw these on one of our favorite TV shows, "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" and can't wait to try them ($12.00 each).
5. Mix Stix Drumstick Kitchen Spoons: Thanks to one of readers we now want to rock out while cooking with these ($10.00).
6. Funk Off! Vegan Bath & Body Products: Ever since Michelle & Chad introduced us to their shiz last month we've been hooked! We highly recommend all of their products but our favorites are their Oatmeal Milk & Honey Soap, Sapmoss Bonsai Body Spay, and their Later Gator Moon Goddess Body Lotion ($7.00 each).
7. Jonathan Safran Foer and his wife Nicole Krauss have both released new books that we're dying to read: Tree of Codes ($26.40) & Great House ($12.47). We'd also suggest reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The History of Love.
8. Charles Chocolates: For the chocolate lover you can't go wrong with Triple Chocolate Almonds ($12.00) or Orange Truffle Twigs ($17.50) from Charles Chocolates. Both will have you singing, "Fra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra."
9. Telegram: Did you know that you can still send an old fashioned telegram anywhere in the world? With TelegramStop all you have to do is type in your message in true telegram fashion (the word "stop" is substituted for periods), preview your telegram, then click send. Telegrams are delivered within 4-8 business days via mail truck ($5.65, international postage included).
10. Tiny Bird Ring: Again, I don't wear much jewelry but this bird ring is too cute for words ($22.00).
11. Yellow Submarine Tea Infuser: Perhaps with iTunes latest announcement this would be the perfect gift for Beatles fans and tea drinkers. "We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine ..." ($16.00).
12. Fred & Friends Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters: What's not to love about leg kicking and fist pumping ninjabread men? Yes please! (3 for $14.00)
13. Electric Throw: Okay, okay, so this isn't less than $20.00 but it's certainly cheaper than a standard electric blanket and much more attractive than a Snuggie. As winter approaches I can't help but want one of these to A) put on our biscuit when Husband's gone on rotations B) to take to work (since space heaters got the axe) and C) wrap up with on the couch for late night movie watching ($29.95).
14. Egyptian Goddess Perfume by Auric Blends: I can't tell you how many people ask me each day what perfume I'm wearing. I've worn this since I was 14 not because I'm afraid of change, but because I LOVE IT. THAT. MUCH. ($7.00).
15. Postcards from Penguin: What's not to love about post cards and old Penguin Book covers? We think this 100 card boxed set is a steal ($16.50).
We hope you enjoyed our Holiday Gift Guide! If you have a little larger budget we'd highly recommend getting your loved ones a pair of TOMS ($54.00) ... the Loerke's have been fans for a couple of years and now they're one of the few shoes we'll wear. TOMS is even offering free shipping today!
Only 36 more days until Christmas.