1 box of Saltine Crackers (about 1.5 sleeves)
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
*1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
3. Cover tray with Saltine crackers.
4. Combine butter and brown sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Let boil for 3 minutes or until mixture forms a deep caramel color.
5. Immediately pour mixture over Saltines and spread to cover crackers completely. Put in oven for 5-6 minutes (it will start to bubble).
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for a minute until they start to melt and then spread them out using a spatula.
7. Refrigerated for 10 minutes and then break into pieces and eat!