1 bag of Hershey Kisses
1 bag of M&M's
1 bag of small pretzels
1. Pre-heat oven to 275°
2. Lay out pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Unwrap Hershey Kisses and place on top of pretzels.
4. Bake for 3 minutes and remove.
5. Immediately press an M&M into each Hershey Kiss.
6. Place in refrigerator for 25 minutes or until chocolate is no longer soft.
7. Then stuff the face 'yo mama gave you.
Check out these Halloween and Christmas themed crack snacks. The possibilities are endless!