I made this pudding last week for Tim (per his request every year on his birthday), and I'm convinced he would sleep with a bowl full under his pillow if he could get away with it. Nom, nom, nom ... Get ready for some of the best nanner pudding of yo' life!
1 (6 oz) Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
3 Cups Milk
1 (8 oz) Package of Cream Cheese (room temp)
1 (14 oz) Can of Eagle Brand Milk
1 (8 oz) Carton of Cool Whip (divided)
1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
1. In a medium bowl whisk together pudding and milk until thick (about 3 minutes).
2. Cream together Eagle Brand Milk and cream cheese in a stand mixer (about 2 minutes).
3. Pour pudding into Eagle Brand Milk mixture and mix until well combined (about 1 minute).
4. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip and set aside.
5. In a large bowl alternate: 1 layer of Vanilla Wafers, 1 layer of bananas (sliced 1/4" thick), then pudding. Repeat this step until you reach the top of the bowl (or run out of pudding).
6. Use the remaining Cool Whip to cover the top, then sprinkle with a couple of crumbled Vanilla Wafers.
Tastes best if made the night before. I will also sometimes use reduced fat cream cheese and low fat Cool Whip. Neither of us can taste the difference!