3 Ripe Bananas (spotted like you'd use for banana bread)
1 1/2 Cups Roasted Unsalted Cashews
1 Cup Almond Flour
2 Tbs Walnut Oil
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Salt
Coconut Oil (to grease your muffin tins)
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Grind cashews in a food processor until you get a fine cashew meal.
3. Add walnut oil and blend until until well combined (making cashew butter).
4. Next, add the bananas and blend until it forms a sticky paste.
5. In a medium bowl whisk eggs, then add cashew / banana mixture along with almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until it forms a batter.
6. Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake for 12 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.
7. Let muffins completely cool on a rack before storing.
Paleo Banana Bread French Toast recipe.